- Juris Doctor (J.D.), American University Washington College of Law
- Admitted to the New York State Bar, licensed to practice in China and partner of a law firm in China
- Active Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Tutored by senior officials in the Department of Homeland Security and the Immigration Department during J.D. program wen luo
- Master degree from Columbia University,Nanyang Technological University and Bachelor degree from National University of Singapore .
- Work as Immigration Paralegal for over 15 years, well-versed with immigrant and non-immigrant visa applications, adjustment of status applications, naturalization, waivers, appeals, motions and other applications of immigration benefits from USCIS.
- MBA, the State University of New York
- Management experience in a number of industries, including law, banking, finance, education, and real estate, etc.
- Responsible for company strategy and management, enterprise product promotion and channel expansion at GOH1B
- Graduated from top media university with a master’s degree in the US
- Involved in immigration research in US universities, specializing in immigration law and H-1B lottery policy with a wealth of experience in immigration and H-1B visa reporting
- Responsible for firm management and H-1B law consulting at GoH1B branch office in California