J-1 Visa

Working and studying without border — J1 is your best choice

A J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa for research scholars, professors and exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange. Applying for J-1 is relatively easy and the applicant will be able to work legally in the United States with it.

J1—a prefect alternative to H1B

Although the J-1 visa is commonly known as a visa designed for exchange scholars, it could be assigned for not only academic exchanges but also for training, working, teaching, researching, and a variety of other purposes. For H1B applicants who did not win the lottery, the J1 visa is another way to legally extend their stays in the United States, especially for individuals who are not willing to pay the high tuition fees for CPT schools: they will be able to continue their work with a J-1.

2 year exemption

Spending more tuitions and reapplying for schools is not the only way to extend your legal status in the U.S. after your H1B application is rejected. Choose our team and we can save you with a J-1. Meanwhile, the GoH1B team have rich experience with the 2 year exemption, and we will design your individual plan just for you.

How it Works


Organizing materials

Once you made the payment online, the attorney will reach out to you within 2 hours via phone call or e-mail. After speaking with you, the attorney will design a personalized application schedule and plan based on your background and need.

Preparing and customizing materials

The attorney will fill in the I-129 application form (with the I-907 form in case of expedition) and write a respond letter based on the beneficiary and the company’s background. After second review, the documents will be sent back to the beneficiary and the company to sign.

Sending package and cheques

The attorney will help the company to prepare the necessary check, reconfirm the amount, packing and delivering the materials. The company and the beneficiary will be notified immediately when the receipt is delivered.


Approval granted

We will always keep our clients posted via phone call or e-mail. The extension will be approved successfully.