Luo & Associates Law Group 首席律师，美国大学华盛顿法学院法律博士，持有美国纽约州和中国律师执照，现任美国移民律师联盟协会（AILA）会员，专攻移民法，具有多年从业经验，擅长帮助各类型的公司申请H-1B签证和职业绿卡，师从现任美国移民局高级官员。
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), American University Washington College of Law
- Admitted to the New York State Bar, licensed to practice in China and partner of a law firm in China
- Active Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Tutored by senior officials in the Department of Homeland Security and the Immigration Department during J.D. program wen luo
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Rutgers School of Law
- Admitted to the New York State Bar
- Extensive experience in handling H-1B Specialty Occupation visas, O-1A and O-1B Extraordinary Ability visas, as well as EB-1A and NIW green card petitions
- Worked in immigration law firms in New York and New Jersey; proficient in Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean
- Master degree from Columbia University,Nanyang Technological University and Bachelor degree from National University of Singapore .
- Work as Immigration Paralegal for over 15 years, well-versed with immigrant and non-immigrant visa applications, adjustment of status applications, naturalization, waivers, appeals, motions and other applications of immigration benefits from USCIS.
- MBA, the State University of New York
- Management experience in a number of industries, including law, banking, finance, education, and real estate, etc.
- Responsible for company strategy and management, enterprise product promotion and channel expansion at GOH1B
- Graduated from top media university with a master’s degree in the US
- Involved in immigration research in US universities, specializing in immigration law and H-1B lottery policy with a wealth of experience in immigration and H-1B visa reporting
- Responsible for firm management and H-1B law consulting at GoH1B branch office in California
- Rich experience in entrepreneurship and marketing. In the high school, he started to run his own company, and many awards were won in the entrepreneurial competitions between China and the United States
- Mainly responsible for formulating multi-channel marketing strategies at GOH1B